Where can I watch this?!
Are we just not gonna talk about the last guy’s reaction?
Are we not going to talk about the fact that there is a tv show in japan where random things around the room are made of chocolate and people have to go around and bite EVERYTHING to check
can someone post the fucking source video already
i like your accent (x)
· 1. arabella - arctic monkeys ·· 2. breezeblocks - alt-j ·· 3.two fingers - jake bugg ·· 4. just a boy- angus & julia stone ·· 5. landfill - daughter ·· 6. flaws - bastille ·· 7. autum leaves- ed sheeran ·· 8. patient love -passanger ·· 9. sink or swim - lewis watson ·· 10. no interest - nina nesbitt ·· 11. in my life -the beatles ·· 12. times they are a-changin - bob dylan ·· 13. naive- the kooks ·· 14. chelsea dagger - the fratellis ·· 15. dont loook back in anger - oasis ·· 16. love is blindness - jack white ·· 17. hold on - alabama shakes ·· 18. sex - the 1975 ·· 19. hopeless wanderer - mumford & sons ·· 20. honey come home - the head and the heart ·· 21. youve got something - the jungle giants ·· 22. horchata - vampire weekend ·· 23. lisztomania - pheonix ·· 24. stella - san cisco ·· 25. i cant decide - last dinosaurs ·· 26. tokyo (vampires and warewolves) - the wombats ·· 27. norgaard - the vaccines ·· 28. something good can work - two door cinema club
bored??? check out these awesome links:
- awesome life hacks
- find the hidden disney character
- 12 of America’s weirdest laws
- celebrities you’d never guess are gay
- most dangerous american neighborhoods (weird)
- awkward prom pics haha
- tattoo spelling fails
- prison tattoo meanings
- 3D tattoos omfg
- crazy realistic tattoos
- gang tattoos around the world
- weird tattoos
Delphine LaLaurie was a sadistic socialite who lived in New Orleans. Her home was a chamber of horrors. On April 10, 1834, a fire broke out in the mansion’s kitchen, and firefighters found two slaves chained to the stove. They appeared to have started the fire themselves, in order to attract attention. The firefighters were lead by other slaves to the attic, where the real surprise was. Over a dozen disfigured and maimed slaves were manacled to the walls or floors. Several had been the subjects of gruesome medical experiments. One man appeared to be part of some bizarre sex change, a woman was trapped in a small cage with her limbs broken and reset to look like a crab, and another woman with arms and legs removed, and patches of her flesh sliced off in a circular motion to resemble a caterpillar. Some had had their mouths sewn shut, and had subsequently starved to death, whilst others had their hands sewn to different parts of their bodies. Most were found dead, but some were alive and begging to be killed, to release them from the pain. LaLaurie fled before she could be bought to justice – she was never caught.
Holy shit this is real.
If you don’t think female psychopathic sadists arent the most terrifying members of history….you’re very VERY wrong.
holy crap I thought ahs made that up
- Emergency Compliment Generator
- Make Your Own Speech Bubble
- Make Everything OK
- Interactive Generative Art
- Anasomnia - Lights Out!
- When You Want To Break Something
- Stick-man Adventure
- Cute Ass Games
- Disgruntle Yourself
- Learn To Write Gallifreyan
- Kawaii Emoticons
- Better Than Google
- Increase Your Creativity!
- Essay Writing Help
- Study Skills
Other Masterposts with this sort of stuff
Text Mechanic is an excellent text-editing resource for any writers, roleplayers, helpers, and admins out there. It’s free, easy to use, and offers a wide array of features, including a Character, Word, Sentence, and Line Counter, a Find and Replace system, a Case Converter, even a standard old Notepad, and a lot more! It’s a fantastic all-in-one resource for any of your text-editing needs, and I’d definitely recommend it.